2. Intellectual Property Rights
Delwest Development Corp. and its related companies (collectively, Delwest) own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained in this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way which may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you, and Delwest may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its absolute discretion.
4. No warranties
This Website is provided as an accommodation, “as is,” with all faults, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Furthermore, Delwest expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Delwest nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website. Further, Delwest, including its officers, directors and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Delwest from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of Terms
Delwest is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
9. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Delwest and you in connection with your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Colorado for the resolution of any disputes.