Delwest Development Corp. (“Delwest” or “We”) respects your privacy and understands that you care about how your personal information is collected and used. We encourage you to read through our information handling practices as described below so you understand our commitment to your privacy and how you can participate in the process.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. This may include information you provide by filling in forms on our website when requesting further services or additional information.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- From third parties.
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To connect you with real estate agents in order to facilitate sales.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Delwest’s assets, whether as a going concern or as party of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Delwest about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to connect you with a real estate agent to facilitate a sale.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Delwest, our customers, or others.
Information That We Collect
Customer Record – When Users become customers they provide us with information such as their address, email, phone number, fax number, company affiliation, and credit card number (“Customer Record”).
Inquiries – When Users contact us we may ask for information that allows us to contact them, validate the seriousness of their inquiry and request specific information related to the reason they have contacted us (“User Inquiry Information”). User Inquiry Information may be associated with other information, such as cookies and information from Tracking Software.
Surveys – Users may be offered the opportunity to respond to surveys, questionnaires and requests for information (“Survey Information”). The types of data that Users provide to us are set out in the survey request.
Statistical Information – All of our servers collect statistical information such as Users’ addresses, dates Users visit, computers Users are using, operating systems, and other similar types of data (“Statistical Information”).
Tracking Software – We may use software designed to track responses to our advertisements, other promotional activity, and movement throughout our site (“Tracking Software”). Tracking Software includes software such as web beacons and software used by our advertising partners.
How We Use The Information That We Collect
Customer Record – We use the Customer Record to identify Users personally. It is throughout our business to provide services to Users. Information in your Customer Record will only be shared with third parties if it is necessary to provide Third Party Products to you. However, information in the Customer Record related to payments, such as a User’s credit card number, is only used to ensure we receive payment for services rendered.
Customer Inquiries – We use User Inquiry Information to identify Users personally. It is throughout our business to provide services to Users. User Inquiry Information is shared with third parties only to identify and fix problems with services we provide when we are unable to do so ourselves.
Survey Information – We use Survey Information to identify Users personally. We use it throughout our business to market new products and services to Users. Survey Information is not shared with third parties in ways that identify Users personally. To the extent we share Survey Information with third parties, it is done in aggregate.
Statistical Information – We do not use Statistical Information to identify Users personally. We use Statistical Information to diagnose problems and administer our website. We may use aggregate Statistical Information to modify the products and services we offer based on who is visiting our website and what they are purchasing.
Data Retention and Security